Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Year in Review

JANUARY 2008
1. Who did you kiss on new years? Tim
2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Nope, not for 2008.
3. Does it snow where you live? Rarely
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Yes, especially when I'm sick or cold.

FEBRUARY 2008
1. Who was your Valentine? Tim of course
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class? yes
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? nope
4. What did you get for valentines? Tim says nothing...

MARCH 2008
1. Are you Irish? Nope, Italian!
2. Do you wear green every year on St. Patrick's Day? yea, or my students would pinch me!
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2008? Nothing!
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? Yes...I hate winter!

APRIL 2008
1. Do you like the rain? Nope, it's cold and wet.
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? Nope, I'm not really into it.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? We didn't go overboard this year.
4. Do you "love" the month of April? Only because we sometimes get a break for Easter!

MAY 2008
1. What is your favorite flower? Daisies
2. Finish the phrase "April showers": Bring May Flowers
3. Do you celebrate May 24th: Um..what's May 24th?
4. Is May anything special to you? SOL tests & the school year's almost over! I used to want to have a May baby...but I'll take ANY month's baby now! We also got Rosie May this month!

JUNE 2008
1. What did you do for Fathers Day? Hmm...I suck at this meme due to my super bad memory. Tim says he can't remember either.
2. Did you do anything fun during this month? It was Tim's birthday & we bought the truck & we watched Melanie's kids.
3. Have a favorite baseball team? Um, no.

JULY 2008
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? We had Melanie's kids (7, 5, and 3) and Chrissy's kids (11, 9, and 7) and we went to Mount Trashmore to watch the fireworks! It was CRAZY & fun. Sophia was scared.
2. Did you go to the fireworks? Yep
3. Do you tan in the day? Yep

AUGUST 2008
1. Did you do anything fun to end the summer? Sort of, we had our "staying at home" vacation. We told everyone we were out of town & then we did nothing but eat out and go to movies for a week!
2. What was your favorite memory of summer? Probably buying & christening the truck!
3. Did you have a sunburn? Nope
4. Did you go to the pool a lot? A bit, I went swimming a few times with Melanie's kids & then with Melanie when she got back from the cruise

SEPTEMBER 2008
1. Were you attending school? No attending...but I'm there everyday
2. Do you like fall better than summer? No...fall makes me sad.
3. Anything special about September to you? Yea! My birthday! Only this year my birthday sucked. I crashed my car & it was rainy and gross. We went to P.F. Chang's for lunch & then dealt with the accident stuff. I had to go to the hospital to get checked out. Tim gave me my sapphire & diamond ring & my sapphire earrings.

OCTOBER 2008
1. What was your last Halloween costume? Nothing...we stayed home and passed out candy.
2. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite thing about this month? HALLOWEEN! I LOVE IT!

NOVEMBER 2008
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? This year we had Thanksgiving with Tim's family.
2. What is your favorite thing about November? I got my first ever big-fat-positive. I was so happy! (for all 24 hours)
3. Do you wish on the wish bone? Nope, not anymore.

DECEMBER 2008
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes!!!
2. What are you thankful for? Family and friends
3. Get anything special last year? A couple games, rollerblades, and a few other things, nothing huge
4. What do you want this year? To get pregnant
5. Where did you begin 2009? In bed, with Tim.

That was fun & a bit difficult. I wish I had my paper planner handy because I didn't use my phone's calendar feature all year! Feel free to copy & post on your blog.

No comments: