Friday, January 23, 2009

A Funny!

I snagged this from the Busy Mom blog:

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change;
courage to hold my fiery temper;
and wisdom to avoid people who piss me off.
Living one Prozac at a time;
Controlling my rage one moment at a time;
Accepting the hardship of dealing with ignorant people as my lot in life;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is and not contribute to it by choking someone;
Trusting that He will help me to avoid being arrested for assault and battery according to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy eventually and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next...which may not happen if people don't tread lightly until my next therapy session.
Amen.

I thought it was funny and so true of those of us with short tempers.

I do not take Prozac...but I have been on anti-depressants in the past & I can totally relate.

No comments: