Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ah.....What's Up Doc?

Hey! I haven't updated in a day or so about what's going on with ME!

Well....let's see, Thursday morning I woke up feeling icky. By the time I got to school, I was puking. I had already called subfinder. I got to work writing my sub plans & was completely ready when the sub got there. I left work about 9 am and headed home. When I got here, I went straight to sleep.

I slept until about 12ish and then I watched "Dukes of Hazzard." After that, I went back to sleep until Tim got home from work.

I pretty much slept until Tim gave me some Arby's for dinner. Then, I went back to sleep.

I slept until the next morning, when it was time for me to get up for the doctor's appointment.

I had my appointment at 10:15 am. I weighed 194 lbs. So, that's my starting weight.

The doctor confirmed that I had the flu. Fun stuff. After the doctor's, I went to McDonald's, then Wal-Mart. I got some groceries and then went home. At home, I read a magazine and ate a popsicle for a while. Then I putzed on my computer before taking a nap. When Tim got home & woke me up, I was feeling better.

We didn't do much, ate some pizza, and played on the computers. I played some Mario Kart Wii too.

This morning, when I got up, Tim was already up playing around on the computers. He is ripping all of our DVDs to the computer & setting up a network so that we can play any movie we own from any computer in the house. Supposably, this is going to make our lives easier & more fun. (So far it's cost me almost $200.)

I checked my email and blogs. Then Tim went to take a nap. He wasn't feeling 100%. I got to work on cleaning the house & folding laundry. It took the whole morning. I cleaned every room of the house, behind the washer & drier, and tended to the laundry.

Around 1:00 I went and got into the shower. Tim woke up while I was in there & was back on the computers. I got dressed and then he cut my hair (FINALLY!) After that, I played Wii, while he did money. Around 3:30 we left to go to PetSmart & Best Buy. We spent $100 at PetSmart! We got dog shampoo, Bitter Yuck!, a dog toy, and their dog food. Ugh, stuff is so expensive! Then we went to Best Buy to get what Tim needed for his latest toy. After that we got a cheap dinner at I-Hop.

Now, Tim's working on the toys and I'm being bored. We've got church in the morning, so I probably won't stay up TOO late.

Anyway, that's our weekend so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your day is totally exhausting me! I wouldn't be bored at the end of all that....I'd be unconscious! The networking that he's doing sounds pretty cool. You're lucky you've got a techie at home.