Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Nine--A New Meme

Well, since Tim has kicked me out of the office, I decided to come do a couple blog posts memes. I am also farting around on Momdot's forum. My membership there was still active so that's cool! Apparantly, I've been missing out on lots of good stuff over there!

Saturday 9: The Phone is For You
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
Mandy--she calls me in the afternoons when I'm on my way home from work. But, we've had to curb these little afternoon chats, b/c niether one of us likes going over on our cell phone bills!

2. How long to you chat on the phone each day?
WAY more than I should admit. Probably a minimum of an hour and a half. I have 900 minutes all to myself & I go over EVERY month. I've tried cutting back but I can't! If I'm driving my fist instinct is to get on the phone. I normally talk to my Mom, Mandy, or Tim in the car.

3. Who do you speak to the most?
My mom. I call her almost every day. If I don't call her, she's calling me.

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
Yep. I screen the calls from my students & I don't answer numbers I don't know. You better leave a message if your not in my contacts! I only take calls from students when I feel like it!

5. Do you phone friends at work?
Nope. I normally only call Mom or Tim if there is an emergency.

6. Do you make personal calls at work?
Nope. Same as above. Although if I need to call the doctor, I do that during my planning time.

7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
Um, like everyone. Even Melanie. Because I'm wierd. I don't know, I just always end phone calls that way. I even got Tim to start telling his parents that he loves them.

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
Definitely my cell. Although I'm TRYING to use the house phone more often.

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
I'd love to talk on the phone or in a chat room with Trisha from Momdot. She seems totally cool & fun & funky. She reminds me of myself in college. In a lot of ways, Tim supresses that part of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love memes too. I have a few that I do every week. It sort of helped me get used to writing on my blog. :)

Smellyann said...

Eh, this blog popz thing is way too complicated for li'l ol' me. I tried to give you one but it doesn't seem to be happening. You have fun with it! :P