Thursday, January 29, 2009

Think Thin Thursday!


Well, I 1/2 way met my goal. I'm just getting this post up, because I've either been sick or busy for the last week. Last Thursday was the last time I played Wii Fit. It had been a full week since I got on there when I hopped on tonight. BUT, I lost 1.2 lbs! I am down to 192 lbs, yay!
Mandy came over tonight & we bee-bopped and boogied to party music while we cleaned house and made dinner. I made sure to keep my legs bouncing or my hips swaying & pumped my arms as much as possible. I gotta tell you, it was a workout! My legs and abs are feeling it...it took us about 2 hours, so Tim gave me credit for 2 hours of exercise in Wii Fit. My Wii Fit age tonight was 29, so that's not too bad.
I managed to drink my water, but I've been sneaking in the caffiene sodas again. Whoopsie. I'll get right on that.
So far my goals have been:
1. Cut out caffiene or strongly limit it.
2. Drink 1 bottle of water a day.
3. Lose weight.
4. Go on Wii Fit every other day (at least).
I think this week I am going to repeat number 4. Since I was sick last week &/or busy, I wasn't able to even ATTEMPT to do it, so I'll try a lot harder this week.
Bridgette's question of the week is:
This weeks task: What is YOUR motivation? Is it a pair of skinny jeans, a sexy black dress, a bathing suit, or simply being there for your kids? Blog about what keeps you motivated or better yet, show us a picture!
My motivation is to feel and look better. I want to be at a healthier weight so I can keep up with my kids and husband. I am hoping that losing weight will help me get & stay pregnant. I am back on Clomid today, so I'm totally excited that I might be able to get pregnant this month!
Don't forget to go on over and check out all the other Think Thin Thursday posts on "The Not-So Blog, Blog".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 2 pounds! That's excellent! And I'm thinking...somebody's got the giveaway bug!