Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm out

Well, I'm officially out for January.

Last night, around 9, I went to the bathroom and there was blood in the toilet. I checked myself and sure enough I was "spotting." Not even 30 minutes later, I was in full cramp mode & actually bleeding.

This is the most bizarre cycle I've had. I didn't "spot" at all....my period started in the middle of the evening....and it's a wierd consistency. I'll spare you the details, but it's not normal.

Anyway, I'm CD1 and I'm not taking my temperature this month! Wahoo! I am still going to chart my period/spotting, my cervical fluid, and sex. I need those things in order to figure out when I O & the likelyhood of pregnancy come the end of the month.

I've been living on Tylenol & my heating pad today. I had a good day at work and got a LOT done. Then after work I worked some more on my own, before Girl Scouts. We had a good meeting tonight & the girls seemed to have fun.

If you don't have a cookie hook-up or if you'd like to donate to our troop, please let me know! Girl Scout Cookies are here!

It's Bloggy Giveaway time and I'm going to be busy doing that this week...so I apologize in advance if my posts are scarce!

No comments: