Saturday, January 10, 2009

Please Pray...for Joelle's SIL

Hey Readers,
I have recently started reading "The A-Priori Mom" or Joelle's blog. I just got up and found this post on her blog.

If there is one thing that I believe in - it is the power of prayer."Pray without ceasing" - 1 Thessalonians 5:17Today I ask for you to pray. Pray for my sister-in-law, who at this moment is in the hospital. The doctors are trying to prevent her from going into shock. They just found out the baby she's been carrying for 19 weeks is not viable and is causing her liver and kidneys to shut down. So please pray for her and her husband. Pray for healing of her body and her heart.*UPDATE* @ 7:30pm PSTMy SIL has been diagnosed with a partial molar pregnancy and is currently being treated for high blood pressure and is in the risk zones of a stroke and damage to her organs. She is on iv drips and being monitored very closely. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Now, as a woman trying to concieve (and at a very emotional phase of my cycle) this story hits me hard. I am praying for this woman's health and fertility as I type. If you pray, PLEASE, say a prayer for this woman. Keep her in your thoughts as well as her family. I can't imagine what they are going through.

Thanks!

1 comment:

AP Mommy said...

Thank you, Stephanie! All the prayers are appreciated.