Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love Letter

Trisha over at Momdot just won a contest for writing a 100 word (or less) love letter to her husband. She's pretty happy about it & challenged her readers to do the same activity & share it in the comments. Well, I'm going one up from that. I'm going to post my letter to Tim (who doesn't even read my blog) here and I challenge ALL of my readers to write a love letter to their significant other in 100 words or less. (Microsoft Word has a "word count" feature that makes it pretty easy.) The greeting & closing don't count in the word count! Have fun and let your honey know you love him.

Dear Timothy,

With all of my heart and soul, more than anything in the world I love you. You are the best thing in my life and I thank God for you every day. Without you, I am nothing. We’ve been through so much and I’m sure we’ve got plenty ahead, but the good times are so good and the great times are even better, so I know it’s worth it. I can’t wait to be a mother to our children and to watch you be the wonderful father I know you’ll be.

I love you my darling, for always and always.
Your Ninnie



This actually couldn't have come at a better time, we had a little spat before I went out to dinner and although we patched it up right away (like we always do) it still helps to spend a few minutes thinking about what my man means to me.

Now it's your turn! Let me know if you do, so I can check it out!

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

My love letter to Rob was the song I sung to him on our anniversary. ;)