Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm sick

Update:
It's the flu...like the actual "influenza". Yuck. I'm supposed to get the vaccine but I haven't since I got out of college. Maybe next year I'll get it. (I qualify for high risk due to my asthma & the fact that I work in a school.) Today hasn't been AS bad as yesterday. I'm surviving on tylenol & laying around. I read a magazine & I think I'm going to hook my heating pad & blanket up in the living room so I can play Wii. I'm doing laundry too...we were almost out of clothes! I'm going to leave the kitchen for Tim. I also plan on getting a nice long nap in there somewhere before Tim gets home.

I'm sick. I got the darned stomach flu from Carolynn. I took today off at 9:00 am...and I'm going to the doctor tomorrow at 10:15. Even though, I'm 99.9% sure she'll say there's nothing she can do...I want to go in since I have been running a fever & am having major aches and pains. I've thrown up a couple times & had the "runs" all day long. I've been in bed...which is where I'm heading now.



Pray for me if that's your thing...I am supposed to be ovulating any day & either NEED this to delay my O or I need to get better before I do. Tim's keeping his distance to try to stay healthy.



-Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry you feel so yucky. I hope you get better quickly!