Monday, February 23, 2009

What a DAY!

So, this morning I got up, went potty & dipped the FRER line test. I came in here & opened up all of the pages I frequent. When I looked down the FRER was already positive. I started tearing up. I ran into the bathroom & dipped the digital FRER. Then I came back & started typing to you all! When the YES+ popped up on that test, I burst into tears! OMG. I was SO happy!
I had a good little cry, went to my boards & shared the news & then went to tell the hubs. He was happy, but cold & wet coming out of the shower.
We are SO excited.
I got to work & waited for 8:30 to roll around....FINALLY I got ahold of the doctor & scheduled a 10:00am appointment. Then I called Subfinder & put in for an absence. Only they never got me a sub. So, I had to wait until the last minute to leave & then Mrs. White had someone cover my room.
I went to the doctor & he did an internal & a blood BETA. He also scheduled me for another BETA, on Wednesday. When I left the doctor's office, I called Dad & Amanda. Then I went to Chic Fil A for a quick lunch.
When I got back at school, it took me a good hour and a half to get back in the *zone* to teach. We had a decent math lesson, nothing like what we did the other day, but we got some work done.
After school, I checked my e-mail and then headed home, because I'm pooped.
Another pregnancy thing (besides the constipation, weepiness on 9DPO, and excema) is that yesterday I started having some breast tenderness. Spencer kicked me while I was changing him & it hurt. Today they hurt even if I touch them. Not fun, but I'll take it! I'm 13 DPO...my period wasn't even due until Wednesday! I feel good about this baby though, and I think he/she is going to be fine!

1 comment:

AP Mommy said...

Yayay!!! Still praying!