Sunday, February 1, 2009

Steelers WIN! Wahoo!





Wahoo! That was SOME GAME! I don't watch football, but if you ask me, I'd tell you my favorite team is the Steelers. I was born and raised a Steelers fan & I always will be. Of course the Super Bowl is one of those things you just watch, because, I mean, it's the SUPER BOWL.

Tim and I were SUPER lazy today. We got up around 8:30, took care of Carolynn for a bit, and then got Chrissy up & helped get the big kid & Caro ready for church. Once Chrissy left at about 9:45, we made the executive decision that we weren't going to go to church. Tim played Wii and I caught up on over 70 blog posts in my reader. After that, we retired to the bedroom and then took a long nap. I didn't get up until almost 5:00!

Mandy showed up with the boys about 5:00 and we got busy. I cleaned the house up and vacuumed (we are trying to vacuum every day) while Tim watched the boys. Then I got a shower, bathed Spencer, and then we headed out. We went first to a Freecycler's house to get a portable high chair, the kind that clips onto a table, and then to Arby's for dinner. After dinner we came home and watched the end of the game. Both boys fell asleep in our arms and are now tucked in nicely on the loveseat.

So, we are super excited that Pittsburgh won the Super Bowl but we are even more excited than an all new, hour long episode of The Office is coming on!
OMG. When this guy got the ball and got through it was CRAZY. I can't imagine what it was like at my Aunt's house or in a sport's bar. CRAZY. I was SURE it was over. There were only 2 minutes left in the game!
And then, this...we saw it, we watched the million replays and then we were so HAPPY that it was good. It was wild & crazy & I can't believe it! Way to go Steeler's!

Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even watch. Is it wrong?