Thursday, February 12, 2009

Think Thin Thursday!



It's Think Thin Thursday again! Yay!


I didn't set a goal last week, so that means I win, right?


I pretty much just continued my previous goals.


1. 24oz or less of Coke/Soda a day

2. Drink at least 1 bottle of water a day

3. Lose weight


Our task from Bridgette was to visit Tyson.com and check out their products. My MIL makes a yummy cornish hen for our Thanksgiving and Easter feasts! (Each person gets their own hen and they are very tasty.) I'm not dieting, so I don't know how healthy they are, but they sure are yummy!

This next week, I really would like to get on Wii Fit more this week, but I'm not making it a goal, since I know the likelihood is low.




I axed the whole exercise on Wii Fit every day, because it's just not going to happen with where I am at work right now. I'm WAY too busy & when I get home I'm WAY too tired.





I did get some exercise in though. Saturday I went with my Girl Scouts to a Service Unit Badge Day (which was a lot of walking). Sunday my Dad and I went out clothes/shoe shopping, which is also a lot of walking & a lot of up/down bending. Monday we did the clothes shopping thing with my sister, lots of walking, again. Yesterday, I played basketball for about 15 minutes with my students, which is a lot of running. So, I am EXERCISING, just not on Wii Fit & not for any real measurable amounts of time.





I still drink a bottle of water at work each day and I am TRYING really hard to only have ONE soda.

Well, I just finished my Wii Fit time for tonight. I'm up 0.7 lbs, so I'm back in the 192 range. Boo. Maybe it's muscle weight? Yea, who'm I kidding! Ha ha!

Wish me luck this week, I'm really hoping I'm pregnant, so losing some extra weight would be AWESOME!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Hope you get your BFP!

Great job with the Wii Fit! I REALLY want one!