Saturday, February 14, 2009

Google Fun

Go to Google and do the following:
1. Follow the directions for each question
2. Answer with the first thing that makes sense

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Stephanie needs some help!
Yea, I guess I sometimes do!

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Stephanie looks like she belongs on the cover of a magazine!
Why, of course I do!

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Stephanie says that she wants to know why she's given half her life, to people she hates!
Again, this could apply to me...I'm constantly doing for other people, because I don't know how to say no. I don't really HATE anyone though, so I'd have to change that part.

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Stephanie wants to get her life back to normal.
I'm not really sure what my normal life is, but sure!

Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Stephanie does some Yoga!
Yep, on my Wii Fit, as often as I can!

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Stephanie hates the camera! (since hate is such a strong word, I tried this one again)
Nah, I love my camera. Or any camera for the matter, I just like to be behind it instead of in front of it!

Q: Type in "[your name] dislikes" in Google search.
Stephanie dislikes drinking (if the drink hasn't got an alcohol percentage)...
Hee hee...this would have described me in college! Not so much, these days.

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Stephanie asks, "Why do you do it?"
All the time.....

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Stephanie likes spending time with her younger sister and family.
Yep, cause my little sister is fun & I love my family.

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Stephanie eats her own diarrhea!
Now, that is just NASTY. I do NOT eat my own diarrhea. BUT, this was the FIRST hit, so I went with it!

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Stephanie was arrested for playing the bongo's too loud in her living room while naked!
Not really, I have played the drums in my living room, in pjs, though.

Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
Stephanie loves you or me!
The options for this one sucked. I either got "U" or "me", so that's what I went with.

Q: Type in "[your name] was killed by" in Google Search.
Stephanie was killed by a gas blast as she walked to school.
Um, that is really sucky, but I am still alive and well & fortunately I DRIVE to school, so I shouldn't have to worry about this one!

That was a fun meme, feel free to copy it & post it on your blog! Let me know in the comments if you do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are ridiculous! One of these days I'm going to try that.

Happy Valentine's Day!