Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Challenge! Week 5! Double your Pleasure, Double your FUN!


Welcome to week 5 of the Challenge.
This is the post to divert your eyes from, if you do not want to read about my sex life.
Scroll down to continue reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Quoted from Diaper Diaries:

"Ok, ladies, this week we step it up!!


Which I completely realize I said last week, but you guys are pros at this challenge now, so I know you can do it. This challenge is for the rest of the month of February. It is the month were we are supposed to be extra lovey dovey and remember that we love people in case we forgot the rest of the year. So there will still be weekly challenges, but you have to keep this one going for the whole month. Got it?

For this month you are to double your weekly frequency. First, here are the caveats. If you are one of those women who wrote me that you are a 3 time a weeker, you need not double it. You are more than welcome to, God Bless You!!! But you are already rockin this challenge. This one is for those of us with a bit lower numbers. Maybe you can just stand on the sidelines and cheer us on (not literally, that would be weird).

If you aren’t having sex once a week, then start with a baby step. Double your monthly frequency, your yearly frequency, whatever. Just double something. Oddly enough, sex is like a lot of habits. The more you do it, the more of a habit it will become and I find, the more you want to do it. I once heard a speaker say to put a little heart on the calendar every time you have a night of romance. The goal is for a month full of hearts. And your mother won’t suspect anything kinky cause it is February and you can just tell her you really got in the Valentine’s spirit with the calendar this year.

Ok ladies, are you in?"
Well, I'm in, as a cheerleader! We're getting it in at least 2-4 times a week right now, and I can't really handle any more! Good Luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Challenge Week 2
Mama Needs a New Pair of Panties
Quoted from Diaper Diaries:
OK ladies, lets talk undergarments. Was the last time your panties had elastic in the Clinton administration? Is your underwear hitting somewhere around your bellybutton?

Perhaps it’s time to overhaul your underwear drawer. Baby steps. I am not talking about plunking down $500 at Victoria’s Secret for a bunch of lingerie. I am just talking about a few new pairs of panties. BTW- Vicky’s secret? She has no cellulite or stretch marks from having babies. Let’s not be intimidated by her standard.

I firmly believe it is difficult to feel sexy in “grannie” panties. And I am nearly positive it is hard for your hubby to find you sexy in them. First, let’s just dispel the myth that sexy panties=thong. I know some women swear by their comfort, but I personally don’t enjoy flossing my behind. Sexy simply means something you feel sexy in. So go buy yourself 5 new pairs of pretty panties. They don’t have to be pricey, just pretty.

There is a catch. You must go through your drawer and rid yourself of any pair of underwear that is in the “definitely un-sexy” category. I know all the excuses for hanging onto them. Pregnancy, your faithful monthly visitor, working out. The problem is that often they make their way back into the regular rotation when we get behind in the laundry. If you insist on hanging onto them, get them out of your regular drawer so you won’t be tempted to pull them out during a bad laundry week. Again, no excuses ladies. Get rid of them.

Have fun. To really have fun, let the hubby help pick them out. To really, really have fun, do as one of my readers did. Call your hubby at work, tell him you have thrown out all your panties and that you will be home panti-less until he brings you home some. And then pray like a bandit that he doesn’t get in an accident on the way home. For extra credit this week, buy a matching bra. Every woman should have one bra and panty ensemble. Cause sometimes, just feeling sexy is half the battle.

So what do you think? Are you in?
Well, I didn't originally participate in Week 2, because we didn't have the funds at the time to go out shopping. Since then, I have purchased 1 new bra & found one hiding in my drawer. Bringing my good/fitting bra count up to 3. Yahoo! Last night, with my Valentine's Day money, I bought 7 pairs of Microfiber undies. They aren't SUPER sexy or anything like that, their just different colored nylon/microfiber underwear. Tim says he likes them, even when I'm not dressed up at all, so I figured this would be a nice thing to spend some of my V-Day budget on. He is already enjoying them! Hee hee...

No comments: