Friday, February 6, 2009

Aloha Friday! #3


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kailani at An Island Life started Aloha Fridays in order to take it easy with posting too.It's easy to play along. I ask a simple question and you give a simple answer!After you answer my question, post a question on your own blog and leave your link over at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


My question this week is:

What was a childhood pet's name? Did it have a special meaning? (If you didn't have any pets as a child, you poor thing, how about an imaginary pet/friend?)
And, I'm playing along with:
What time do you usually wake up?
Our alarm goes off at 6:00, but I don't get up until closer to seven. Tim gets up & showers first!



3 comments:

Smellyann said...

My stepdog's name was Leo. I hated him.

What time I get up these days is so variable. Normally it's when the alarm goes off around 7:10, but I've been waking up 1-2 hours before that lately. Suckage!

Abby said...

My dog's name was Freddie. I wanted a dog when I was 5 and I said if it was a boy it would be Freddie and if it was a girl it would be Sally. I have no idea where I pulled those names out of!

Anonymous said...

I didn't have any childhood pets. My mom wouldn't let us and I didn't even have any imaginary ones. I had plenty of imaginary boyfriends though! ;)