Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Presidents' Day!


Hey Folks! Happy Presidents' Day!

I had today off & it's been great! Tim had to work, though, so I've been home all alone!

I slept until 10:30, it was SO nice! When I got up, I spent the first hour of my day blogging & catching up on blogs. I also ate some breakfast of left-over Yukon steak!

Then I got busy cleaning. I straightened up the living room, put away all the laundry in the guest room, put away all the baby stuff & reorganized the babies' closet. (I have clothes in the guest room closet for Spencer (6 months), Grayson (2T-3T), and Carolynn (12months-2T)...for when I watch them!) I sorted through a big box that's been sitting in the guest room for 2 years and gave away a bag of rabbit food on Freecycle. I vacuumed the whole house. I cut up strawberries for dessert tonight. I cleaned out my underwear & pj drawers too! I've been a busy little bee!

Just now, I got a shower & then Chrissy came by to see her cat & grab some of the stuff for her and Carolynn. She also gave me $20 to put towards taking care of her cats. I am buying expensive litter & food (by Chrissy's judgement it's expensive, by mine it's just name brand) becuase of the STENCH that the cats produced before I switched!

She's gone now & I'm dressed though so I'm off to clean the kitchen.

Here's my to-do list:
Clean the kitchen
Mop the kitchen
Cook dinner (who knows what we're having?)
Play Wii Fit
Grade papers?
Eat strawberries & angel food cake for dessert

Wish me luck!

No comments: