Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions In Pictures

#7 Clean the walls throughout the house. Possibly repaint the house as well. This is what 2 large puppies will do to your walls after ONE rainy day! #6 Put together this beautiful cradle my dad bought us. The hardware is in PA somewhere. You'd think that after a week at my parent's house, I'd have remembered to ask for it, but no.



#5 Get a hair TRIM at least every other month. This is what my hair looks like right now! All split and scraggly. Tim is my beautician and he has been lacking. I have to cut his hair every 2 weeks like clockwork...but mine gets pushed to the wayside.

#4 Bathe the dogs at least once a month. We suck at this. Mostly because there are 3 dogs & none of them "love" bath-time.



#3 Lose weight. The jean skirt is actually a skort & the only pair of "shorts" that fit me this summer. The red plaid, school girl skirt, is just that, part of a school girl costume I used to wear in college. (4 short years ago!)



#2 Grade papers. The week I assign them. And then get them back to my students. This is the pile I brought home over break. Yea, not done yet.


#1 Get pregnant. Sometime this year. If I don't get pregnant, start the adoption process.



What are your new year resolutions?

2 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

good luck on the pregnant one!!!

trisha
momdot

Smellyann said...

I'll grade your papers for you, bring them over!

My resolution is to play with Rob's balls more!