Monday, December 15, 2008

Lots of goings ons...

Well let's see...where to start.

This morning we got up late...and so therefore were late to work. My day at school was pretty boring. After work I went grocery shopping. I spent too much money, but oh well. After I got home, Tim and I unloaded the groceries and put them away. We had frozen pizzas for dinner. We're watching Skipping Christmas/Christmas with the Kranks right now.

I'm going to add a bunch of pictures from the weekend for your viewing pleasure! Here's one of my handsome hubby! Isn't he the best!

Aww, here's Tim snuggling with Spencer during gift opening at Bri's party. My mom made that bib!


Here's me with Carolynn and Grayson. I had 1 or 2 babies in my lap all night. They were SO excited about whatever Bri had just opened! They kept fighting over those Littlest Pets too!


You guessed it...there's Caro!



Brianna is now in the double-digits! She's 10 & in the 4th grade.


There's Brianna Kay B. opening her present from Grandmom, Pap, and Uncle Frankie. Both big kids asked for these archeological dig sets.

This last one is of the dogs. They don't really have creepy "paint" brown eyes...but the red-eye tool wouldn't get rid of the yellow dog eyes. We love these two!

1 comment:

Staci A said...

Very cute photos! The archaeological dig looks very cool, I can see why they would ask for it.

We watched Christmas with the Kranks last night too, cute movie!