Sunday, December 21, 2008

Must keep moving...must keep moving...

Wow! It's been a whirlwind since Chrissy called to ask us to babysit.

I started laundry (and have since done & folded/hung up about 3 loads, with more in line or in progress.

Tim emptied and loaded the dishwasher & then washed a bunch of stuff by hand.

I vacuumed the living room, hallway, our bedroom, and guest room.

Tim cooked the kids tuna casserole.

I moved all of the Christmas gifts & my "wrapping setup" from the guest room to our room.

Tim fed the kids.

I gave Carolynn a bath and got her put down for a nap.

Tim worked on Frank's computer.

I took care of more laundry & have started working on the rest of the kitchen.

Tim is at the grocery store with Ashley getting: tomato paste, tomato puree, soda, ice, dog food (for the puppies), and hangers.

I'm about to get a shower and then get dressed down to the waste. My jeans aren't dry yet & I am not sure if I can wear them or not. The stomach thing hasn't been nearly as painful today, but I've been wearing boxers all day.

I still have to:
1. wrap gifts
2. cut up cheese & pepperoni for the tray
3. make sauce
4. finish cleaning the kitchen & living room
5. clean the guest bathroom
6. clean our bathroom
7. change the sheets on our bed
8. vacuum my car
9. pack
10. go shopping for my gift swap (sorry Jenna)

No comments: