Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the road again...

Well, yesterday was an action packed day...NOT!

I was up until 4:30 in the morning, getting all that housework done.

Is anyone else anal about going out of town and leaving your house a mess? I have to have everything PERFECT before I can go out of town. I HATE coming home to a messy house. It probably has something to do with how I was raised, but that's just me.

So I cleaned and cleaned, and organized and organized. I finally went to bed at 4ish. I got up at 7:20 to temp & take another pregnancy test. Negatory. (trust me, I'll let you know when it's positive!) Tim went to take the truck to get an oil change and I went back to sleep.

I slept until about 9:30, when Tim woke me up again. This time I got up. I got to work getting the laundry started & more housework done. Tim cooked breakfast. Loren was up already. We ate and then got back to work. We loaded all of the stuff that needed packed into trash bags and piled it all over the living room. The living room was FULL of bags! Then I cut Tim's hair and finished up all the other items on the list. After Tim's haircut, we took a shower, and then loaded the truck.

After the truck was loaded (around 1:30) we left to go to the bank and gas station. We also got some McDonald's. It was 2:30 when we pulled out of the gas station to get onto the highway. So we officially got on the road at 2:30.

Tim forgot his watch and to pack a hoodie or coat. Oh well.

As soon as we got on the road I took my first nap. I woke up about an hour later, with a very sore dry mouth.

Then I putzed with the computer for a while & talked to Tim. We attempted to watch "Drop Dead Gorgeous" which was a pretty silly movie. We alternated between not being able to hear it & not having power on the computer, so it was a pain in the butt. After that, I took another nap.

Then we stopped at a WaWa to go pee and so I could buy Tim's "chunky" bars for his stocking.

After that, I went to sleep again.

Then when I woke up, I needed to pee and it was close to 8, so we called Dad to find out where to stop for dinner. We ended up stopping at Hardee's and I got something yucky that I didn't eat. Then we got back on the road and I went back to sleep.

We got here around 11ish. We unloaded everything, visited, and then got ready for bed. I think we crashed close to two am.

No comments: