Friday, December 5, 2008

Honest Scrap!



Melanie from "Smellyann Strikes Again" has given my blog it's first award! Yay!


She's my best-est friend & I love her! Here's what she wrote about my blog:

That just about sums up my blog! I'm blunt & I don't really hold a lot back. It's how I was raised. Sometimes it's a good thing, often its a bad thing, but that's how it is, folks!


Thank you so much Mel! I'm so pleased to get my first blog award!


Of course, there are always rules when accepting such a thing. This time, it's "When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

OK, so I don't really have a ton of blogging friends but I'll pass the award on to 7 blogs & see if they follow up!


1. Momdot! Trisha is the main-poster over at Momdot & she is amazing. She tells it like it is & pretty much shares everything, even her butt crack! She is witty and fun & totally cracks me up!


2. Andrea! from "Andrea's Pencil" I love Andrea! She's a mod over on Ovusoft & Diaperswappers! She's TTC now too & we're in the same buddy groups. Her blog is pretty honest & sweet!


3. Jenna from "For the Love of Baby" ! Jenna's a new friend of mine. We are paired up for Momdot's Christmas gift exchange. I've been reading her blog since we got paired & I really think she's honest and sincere.


4. TBA


5. TBA


6. TBA


7. TBA


And the second half of the requirements are for me to write 10 things about myself. Read on at your own risk!


1. I desperately want a baby. I think about it at least 1 minute out of every 5. I dream about baby stuff.


2. I love Twilight! I am sadly infatuated with Edward. I have read all 4 books & Midnight Sun. I'm re-reading Twilight now. I saw the movie the weekend it came out into theaters.


3. I don't like teaching. I don't really like the kids. I don't like the material I teach. I don't like all the rules and regulations and politics.


4. If I wasn't trying to make a baby, we'd probably have sex like once a month. I was raped before I met Tim & I've NEVER had a healthy sex life. Tim is patient & loves me "just as I am" but yea, that's me. I went to counseling for a long time but I'm still very tense if I feel any kind of pressure.


5. I've always loved Reba. I've been a fan of hers since I was like 10. I've seen her in concert at least 5 times, maybe more. I love her show & all of her music. My favorite song is "What if it's you?"


6. I hate my body. I used to like my legs, but I don't any more. I wish I could be skinnier, but its like next to impossible for me to diet & I suck at exercise.


7. For some reason, watching Prison Break puts me in the mood.


8. I'm SUPER excited about the Sims 3 coming out in February! I have to get a new computer to be able to play it, but I am psyched that it's finally coming out!


9. I am ALWAYS cold. I start wearing my leather coat in August & wore a sweatshirt at Disney World in June!


10. I am the queen of sleeping. I can sleep anywhere and in any position. I can sleep freezing cold or burning up. It is my 1 true GIFT. I can sleep no matter what! Even if I have just finished sleeping for 12 hours, I can go straight back to sleep! Love it!



(THAT was hard!)



2 comments:

Smellyann said...

Damn, girl! We are, like, complete opposites for #9 & 10!!!

Andrea said...

There, I finally got around to posting mine. LOL

http://andreaspencil.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-first-blog-award.html