Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!

Fall 2004 at church in Buckingham
May 2004 at Laura's Wedding


Aug. 25, with Caro


Graduation May 2005



Starbase Graduation 2006 (My second year of teaching)



Disney World (Animal Kingdom) the first day of our honeymoon, in line for the Yeti rollercoaster


Summer of either 2003 or 2004 at Busch Gardens w/ friends from school


10th Grade School Picture-I borrowed clothes from a neighbor b/c I didn't like any of my clothes! This is one of my favorite pictures of myself!

First month of college, in my dorm, after a HUGE mud fight w/ a TON of freshmen! This is when I thought I looked good. I wish I could get back to this size.



4th or 5th grade Softball picture

Well, that's me. Not quite wordless...but definitely plenty of pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed seeing a view of your life.

Susie said...

What a great series of pictures:-)

Staci A said...

Great photos! It's always fun to look back!