Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good News!

Well, I'm officially 4 days past ovulation, folks! I ovulated ON MY OWN! Without any medical interventions! Yay!

I'm so happy to know that my body CAN do it! We are still unsure what the future will hold for us, but we'll cross those hurdles when we get to them!

If our timing works out this month & we are pregnant, then that will be SO wonderful! If we get pregnant this month, our Due Date will be September 2, 2009! My delivery range would be Aug. 23-Sept. 12...so you know I'd be hoping like crazy for that 09/09/09 baby! If I am not pregnant this month, then we'll keep trying. It's just a GREAT relief to know that my body can do it!

We are MOST likely going to stay on the Clomid...because my cycle was a little short this month, I ovulated 4 days earlier than I was on Clomid and we aren't sure if that was a good thing or not. I also didn't have ANYWHERE near the cervical fluid that the Clomid helps me produce.

I've been super tired lately, but nothing symptoms wise.

We went to James and Missy's house last night to celebrate Christmas with them & spend time with them since the passing of James' Ma-Maw. We got to meet "Aunt Boo Boo", Cousin Amy and her kids Kristen and John-John. (I think) It was a nice night. We had chili and corn bread and just spent time together. Trevor's an amazing little boy. He looked so cute in his little jeans and hoodie! He talks quite a bit more than Carolynn and really has a personality. He also plays SO well on his own! Love that kid! (and his parents!)

I basically did nothing all day yesterday. I read more than half of New Moon. I did do several loads of laundry, but only the towels have been put away. I wrapped the gifts we needed wrapped for this weekend. I didn't even start the chili until Tim got home from church around 4:10ish. I didn't run the vacuum or do dishes or get out the ornaments. Oh well. Maybe tonight.

Today, I skipped church. I went to bed at 11ish...and still wasn't ready to get up until after 9. Tim had to leave me, because he was running sound. I got up, ate, and then went back to bed to finish New Moon. Yummy....I love Edward. After I finished that, I worked on some laundry, showered, and then I've been on my computer for almost an hour. I need to get dressed & finish taking care of the laundry & then vacuum before Tim gets here to take me to Chrissy's. I can't drive, because he has my car & my glasses. He doesn't want me to drive the truck w/o my glasses, because I can't see past my hands! Hee hee...oh well.

No comments: