Saturday, December 13, 2008

Can't Sleep

Well,
I've been up for the last hour.
Tim finally came to bed around 2 am and that's when I woke up. I had gone to bed before 10 but I wasn't sleeping fitfully. I haven't had a good night's sleep in several days. I think I've been having nightmares that I dont' remember by morning.
Anyway, I woke up when Tim came to bed & my stomach was upset. I spent 20 minutes in the bathroom & I've spent the last 40 on the computer. I snagged a couple new blinkies & updated them to my blog.
I HAVE GOT TO GET SOME SLEEP.
Tomorrow is a jam-packed day, even though we don't really have to be anywhere until after 4.
I have to :
A. Clean the house
B. Do laundry
C. Convince Missy to let me cook something
D. Cook something
E. Wrap gifts
F. Get the ornaments out
G. Clean out my car
and who knows what else will come up...I'd really like to finish reading New Moon....so we'll see how much I actually get done!

No comments: