Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Momdot Blog Bingo G42



Momdot is hosting a Blog Bingo this week as part of the PR blackout/"Content Week".

I missed out on the first couple balls that were drawn because I was out & about, but I'm going to try to play along for the rest of the week because I really need new blog material!

Today's first ball is G 42.

Task-What did you want to be when you grew up, and what are you now?
Ever since I was 10 years old in the fifth grade, I've wanted to be a teacher. I've always loved watching, taking care of, and teaching little kids.
In 2001, I went away to Longwood College to work on my degree in education.
In 2005, I graduated from Longwood University, as a fully certified teacher, for grades Pre-K through eight.
I began working as a teacher in 2005 in Norfolk, VA. I taught for 4 school years and officially resigned in June of 2009. Technically, I'm still a teacher and I have EVERY intention of recertifing myself next year.
However, I consider myself a stay-at-home-mom. Of course, my babe is on the inside, and I'm doing day-care from home, but I don' t have a "real" job and my goal is to be Luke's mom and Tim's wife and not much more!

No comments: