Thursday, November 27, 2008

Play By Play

So, today I got up around 6:30, temped and tested. The test was negative & I was bummed. I spent about 30 minutes on the computer & then went back to bed.

When I got up again, Beth was up. It was about 9:00. I farted around on the computer, chatting on DS and Ovusoft with my friends there. I ate a bagel with strawberry creme cheese and started a load of laundry. Beth went home around 10:30 and I went back to bed with Tim.

I told him about the test and we snuggled and talked for a while. Then we got up. We spent some time on our computers and I made the pie crusts. I also tended to laundry. Then I cut Tim's hair. Around 12:30, I noticed brown, muddy, creamy, lotiony discharge in my underwear. After my shower, it was gone.

I put some make-up on while I was getting dressed and then we packed up and headed to VB.

We went to Farm Fresh, but since the pharmacy was closed, we couldn't get any pregnancy tests. We did get the groceries we needed and the paper though.

Then we went to Tom and Peggy's. Carl and his family were there and Beth too. Tim and I got right to fixing the salad. Tim told his parents about the positive test & then the negative test too. Their response was basically, "Well, ok, let us know when you know for sure." No excitement or happiness, no congratulations or "we'll pray for you" or "so sorry", nothing. We ate in the living room, on our laps or on the floor, as usual. Then I looked at the ads while we watched Christmas with the Kranks. Around 6:30 Tim and I went to the kitchen table to look at the ads and make our lists for shopping tomorrow.

At 7:00 I went to the bathroom & noticed some pinkish/red blood in my underwear. The spot is smaller than a quarter and it was very wet but not sticky or thick. When I wiped there was a small tinge of pink but nothing more.

After that we went back to our ads. We ate some chocolate creme pie (which never got cold, so it wasn't very good). Then around 8:30 we got ready to head home. We went to WaWa and got gas for the truck & then to Rite Aid to get some pregnancy tests and a big bucket of popcorn. We haven't been home long and we'll be going to bed soon.

I'm going to wait until the morning to take a test. I probably won't have time to publish the results. I'll add them to my chart though. My temp is going to be all kinds of wacky b/c we have to get up so early.

Our plan of attack is Kohls @ 4, Wal-Mart @ 5, (Me) Target @ 6, (Tim) Toys R Us @ 6, K-Mart, A.C. Moore, Sport's Authority.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up or down. I'm praying and asking God to please let this little baby grow. I love this baby so much already. I've been bloated and tired since 2:00. I was literally falling asleep around 5 tonight. I've also got the sniffles and a touch of post-nasal drip.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night & thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

OHHHHHH, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope!!!!!