Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I am thankful that, no matter what, I have friends and family who love me.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who understands and loves me, no matter what, just as I am.

I'm thankful that I got a positive pregnancy test and I definitely conceived, even if I don't keep it. Being able to get pregnant is part 1 in the infertility battle. Staying pregnant is part 2 and we'll cross that bridge as we get to it.

I'm thankful that my Mom and Dad, MIL and FIL, SIL & BIL, Sisters, Brother, Grandparents, Nieces, and Nephew all love me and Tim. And that I get to see them on a regular basis.

I'm thankful for our jobs, even if we don't always love them, because they help us have what we want and need.

I'm thankful for the dogs and the joy they give us.

I'm thankful for our great friends. Rob & Mel & their kids are great and I don't know what we'd do without their support. James and Missy & Trevor are great too, and we really cherish their friendship.

I'm thankful for lots more, but I can't keep going or I'll be here all night. I've been praying and thanking God all day.

I hope you enjoyed your day & that you are safe on Black Friday and that you have a great holiday season.

No comments: