Friday, November 28, 2008

Play By Play Day 2

Well, we got up at 5:30 and were out of the house by 6 am.

Tim dropped me off at Target & I got 2 of the 3 things I went in for. He went to Wal-Mart. He got 2 of the 3 things he went in for.

Then he dropped me at K-Mart & went to Toy's R Us. We both got what we wanted at those stores.

Then I walked to Micheal's and Tim met me there. We got what we wanted & a couple other things. Then we went to I Hop for breakfast. When I used the bathroom there (around 9:30 am) I had some light rusty brown spotting. About a dime wide and 3 inches long. (That may be TMI, but I need to record it somewhere!) Then we checked Wal-Mart by the house and picked up a few things for each other & another gift that wasn't on sale.

Then we went home.

When we got home, I scored the Guitar Hero dual pack from Wal-Mart.com! Yay! Two games for the price of one! Tim's Christmas isn't looking so bleak any more. Then we took a nap. I slept for 4 hours & woke up with a head ache.

Then we ate Bagel Bites & watched an episode of Prison Break.

Now, we're going out to Mandy's to take care of her cats.

I've had either LIGHT pink or rusty brown tainting to the wipes when I wipe myself all day.

No AF yet & she was due this morning. My nipples are still tender & my breasts are still sore. I can't tell if I'm bloated b/c I'm wearing jogging pants. I have 2 dry patches on my breasts, excema on my BOOBS people. It doesn't get much worse than that! (or at least I hope it doesn't!)

-I'm out!

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

*pray pray pray*

*sticky sticky sticky*

*baby baby baby*