Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinterest

I'm a follower.  (some of the time)

So, yea, I'm on Pinterest now.  I have to say its a fun way to bookmark things, but I don't really see the addiction that others are talking about.

If I'm looking for something crafty or inspiring it is a good place to go to see what other people are doing.

So, check it out. :)

I've got the following categories/boards already:

Christmas
Products I Love
Books Worth Reading (also includes blogs)
For the Home
Arts & Crafts
Knitting
Cloth Diapering
Sewing Tutorials
Homeschooling
Shopping
Photography/Picture Ideas
Recipes
Reflux
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Toy Story Bathroom
Toy Story Ideas
Blog Ideas

So, yea,  you can see I've been busy pinning things!

The first thing I did was clean up my 10+ year old favorites list--any dead links I deleted & any that were still pertinent to me, I went ahead and added to Pinterest instead of keeping them on my Favorites list.  They are much easier to see/sort/access on Pinterest.

I downloaded the toolbar button so I can pin while I'm browsing the internet and while it does lock up, a LOT, I'm enjoying using it. :)

No comments: