Tuesday, November 29, 2011

100 Days of Gratitude 19-29

Fell behind on posting these, but not on being thankful for each of them daily!

Nov. 19--I'm thankful for getting housework done and for getting groceries bought.

Nov. 20--I'm thankful for all the clothes we have, which means I have tons of laundry to do.

Nov. 21--I'm thankful for my Mom & Dad spending time with my boys and loving on them.

Nov. 22--I'm thankful that I'm an American & have so many rights given to me!

Nov. 23--I'm thankful to NOT have to cook the turkey dinner tomorrow!

Nov. 24-Thanksgiving
I'm thankful for my family, friends, and loved ones in real life and on the internet who lift me up and support me daily.  I'm thankful for being surrounded by such awesome people & for the God who knew to put them all in my life!

Nov. 25--I'm thankful for AMAZING Black Friday shopping deals & for online shopping at Toys R Us!

Nov. 26--I'm thankful for lazy days to recover from busy shopping spree days!

Nov. 27--I'm thankful for quiet time in the car.  Time to think, reflect, and calm down when needed.

Nov. 28-- I'm thankful for left-overs.  Easy dinner and saving a little money by not having to cook a full meal every day.

Nov. 29--I'm thankful for simultaneous naps, no matter how brief they are. :)

No comments: