Friday, November 4, 2011

100 Days of Gratitude -Day 3

Nov. 3-Day 3 of 100

I'm thankful for my husband who loves me!

I got slammed with another case of mastitis yesterday.  I hate that & I am hoping Dr. M can figure out why I keep getting it (3 times in 1 month) and do something to help me.

I ended up calling Peggy to come over after work because Tim had homework that needed done.  She was a huge help & I got to take a nap.

After dinner, Tim put Luke to sleep while I put Vinnie to bed.  Then Tim gave me a back rub and rubbed my arms and helped me pump.  I had aches and pains all over my body and I was just NOT feeling good and the only thing I can take is tylenol, which doesn't help much.  Tim was patient and loving and helped me not feel so bad.

I don't know what I'd do without that man!

No comments: