Sunday, November 6, 2011

100 Days of Gratitude -Days 4, 5, & 6

November 4- Good medicine/health insurance

I'm thankful that we have good insurance & that I can get medical advice, help, and treatment as often as I need to.  The third round of mastitis in a month kicked my butt, but at least I was able to talk to my doctor and get the medicine I needed!

November 5- Doing fun things with my family!

On the spur of the moment, we decided to take Aaron and Luke to Bounce House in Virginia Beach! They had a blast, even though we didn't stay more than an hour & a half!  It was an expense we probably shouldn't have made, but it was worth it to see the boys enjoy their Saturday afternoon!

November 6- Lazy days at home with my boys

I skipped church today since Tim had to run sound.  I've been up since 7:30 and it is now 9:45 am and we still haven't done anything!  In fact, Luke is completely naked, Vinnie has a diaper & onesie on, and I am in my pjs!  :)  We've been playing & having a lot of fun together though!!

No comments: