Monday, November 7, 2011

100 Days of Gratitude-Day 7

November 7-My mom & dad!

Mom & Dad drove in today so Dad could go to a doctor's appointment.

I love them so much & am so thankful for them.  :)

I really LOVE seeing them interact with my kids.  They both dote on them so much and just truly enjoy the time they get to spend with the kids.

As much as I know it hurts him, my Dad continues to get down on the floor to play whatever Luke desires and Luke loves every minute of his Pap's attention.

Today they played trucks, tools, trains, more trucks, more tools, potato head, and jump-jump.   Luke certainly has the attention span of a 2 year old and his Pap tolerated it really well!

I hope Luke and Dad's relationship stays as strong as it is now & that they continue to be best buddies!

Mom has the magic touch with Vinnie.  Ever since he was born, she can get him to sleep.  She got to snuggle  him for the best part of an hour today & he just loved napping on her chest!

No comments: