Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Top 10 Tuesday
Ugh. I'm a bad blogger. I'm a good Mommy though.
Today's Top 10 Tuesday is a list of things I DON'T like at the moment:
1. Sick children. I love my children, I don't love the sickness. They are so miserable and there's not much I can do besides nurse & snuggle. Which, while I LOVE nursing & snuggling and even doing both at the same time, I do have to get OTHER things done daily.
2. Tim having class and not coming home until after bed time. I miss him. The kids miss him. My sanity is thrown out the window by dinner time. BUT, he needs to go to school to get a degree and earn the big buck-a-roos.
3. Sprained ankles--its been 2 weeks (as of tomorrow) and my darn ankle still hurts. Not bad enough to wear the brace, but bad enough that I know its still sore.
4. Unorganized house...agh, we're still recovering from reorganizing the house 2 weeks ago & we're not done "organizing"...close but not their yet.
5. No sweets in the house & not being able to eat birthday cake flavored ice cream. I REALLY want birthday cake ice cream...but it seems to be upsetting Vinnie's tummy when I have too much dairy and we already knew it made his excema break out. :( Not having any alternative sweets in the house is just about killing me.
6. Not having my camera's battery charged & at the ready. I like taking pictures. Whenever I want. I do NOT like a dead battery on my camera.
7. Sore feet.
8. Laundry. I HATE folding/putting away laundry.
9. Noisy dogs waking up my babies.
10. An itchy back and no husband at home to scratch it