Thursday, November 3, 2011

100 Days of Gratitude -Day 2

Nov. 2--100 Days Of Gratitude

I am thankful for good friends!

We had dinner with the Johnson family last night.  I started a pot of sauce at noon for our 7:15 dinner & it was DELICIOUS   I also had bread sticks (frozen from a box) and salad (from a bag) as part of our dinner.

We had a great visit & really enjoyed just relaxing together.  I didn't feel the need to make my house spotless before they arrived because I know they love us unconditionally and wouldn't judge me for the pile of pots & pans I haven't found time to scrub. :)

It was about 9:00 when they headed out, which is a bit late for us to be just starting our bedtime routine with Luke & Vinnie, but it was such a nice visit that we weren't in the least bit upset.

I can't wait to get together with them (and our other friends!) soon!

No comments: