Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Update!

Well fortunately, I managed to keep up with the blogging this week, so there isn't too much to report!

Yesterday ended with us taking Caro out to Babies R Us and then Target, just to get out of the house. We did pick up something I wanted to try out, but it didn't work for me. It's called a B-Buckle, it supposed to help expand your waistband on pre-pregnancy pants. The one I bought at BRU said one size fits most, but unfortunately, I'm not most. I was pretty bummed but oh well. I just found their webpage & apparantly they have sized ones too, but only up to a 10-12, and I'm a 14-18.

When we got home, we ate the super yummy chicken noodle soup I made. Then we putzed on the computers for a bit & went to bed.

Today we woke up late but still made it to church. After church we went to Olive Garden with the Johnson's.

After we ate, we headed over to Tom and Peggy's. I went upstairs and took a short nap. Tim and his dad worked on their faucet. After my nap I went and got the boys over at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Then I stopped in the mall to check on our broken camera. (Wah, it's toast!) Then I went back to T & P's house. We basically hung out there until about 7:00.

When we got home, both boys were asleep, but not for long. Spencer woke up pretty soon after Tim and I fixed ourselves some dinner. (He had my nasty lunch & ravioli and I had scrambled eggs.) The latest pregnancy thing is that I don't like my food. I normally LOVE fettucini alfredo at OG, but today it turned my stomach.

We watched an episode of Soprano's and I put Spencer back to sleep. Now, we're heading to bed. I'm hoping Lindsey shows up sometime soon!

Tomorrow is my ultrasound appointment! I am SO excited! If I get a picture I'll definitely post it! Tim is getting off early so he can go with me.

I have a list of questions, so far...exercise, the bump on my arm, and deli meat. I think that's all of them.

Do you have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Yeah, I have a suggestion: come to Bunco on Wednesday, ya putz!! ;)

Are you sure you're going to see the doc tomorrow and not just the u/s tech?