Saturday, March 7, 2009

Small Talk Six

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.

Today’s topic is the “6 places you would like to travel to if you had someone trustworthy to watch your children and pets.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

This is a fun one, because we have SO many pets that we don't get to go anywhere!
1. Walt Disney World-I love Disney!
2. Leadville & all the other parts of Colorado, that Tims' family lives. I'd love to meet ALL of his family!

3. Italy. But only if I could take my dad with us.

4. Tim said Germany...don't know why!


5. He also requested England. (He lived in Brady for a while when he was preschool aged.)

6. This one's a tie...either Alaska or someplace tropical, romantic, and beautiful!

5 comments:

The Mud Bug said...

I hear Alaska is beautiful!

http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/small-talk-six-4/

Kimmie said...

I love Disney World! It was last summer at Disney World when I discovered I was pregnant with my surprise baby! lol

Anonymous said...

Every place you've chosen is just wonderful!!!

Karen Coutu said...

Great list! I didn't think of Alaska.

Thanks for playing!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

Staci A said...

Looks like a great list. Alaska would be amazing to see!