Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quick Recap

Well, I'm trying to keep up with the week a little better, so I thought I'd quickly recap yesterday & today for your reading enjoyment.


Yesterday I got home from work early & bummed out on my computer for like an hour. Sweet Goodness it was AWESOME! Then I got rice and gravy going for dinner & cleaned up the house a bit. I also did a couple loads of laundry. When Tim got home & dinner was done we ate and watched Next. It was pretty good. We were both like WTF when it ended but yea, it was good. After that we went to bed.


Today was our second half of the SOL test at work, which was boring. I designed the PERFECT diaper bag, but I'm not sure if it's actually possible to make. I'm going to scan my sketch and post it on DS and get opinions. (I'll post a pic for ya'll too!)


I left work at dismissal time to go to my blood test. Yay! I was in and out super quickly too! When I got home, I spent at least an hour on my computer before heading out to Western Branch to pick up the super sweet awesome Jeep Wagoneer Limited Edition Double stroller from freecycle.
When I left there, I headed to Amanda's house. The stroller is too big to fit in my trunk, so I'm going to let her hold on to it, until I keep the boys, then I'll get it from her.
Tim and I ate dinner with her tonight, she made Italian Chicken, mashed potatoes, and canned corn. It was yummy. Now, I think it's bedtime!

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

OKay, I can't see the picture, dude!!

And what is Italian chicken?

I had another comment, but I went to do something and now I forget.

Are you still babysitting? I want to go to Red Lobster if I'm cleared for solids. And maybe if I'm not. :D

My underwear is starting to fall off me. :D

I repeated the Body Test tonight and got back down to 32- age. Yay.