Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunday Update: Part 2

Tuesday 3/17: (St. Patrick's Day)
Tim drove me to work, because I was too tired to drive. I got to wear my new pants to school with a regular top. They were ok comfortable. Not super dee duper, because they’re still a bit loose. We didn’t really have anything much to report from the school day. After school, I got a bit more work done, but not much. When Tim came and got me we went to Target to do some shopping. We got the vitamins I needed per the doctor’s orders and some Expecta for me to take as well. By the time we left there it was late, so we headed to I-Hop for some dinner. When we got home, we pretty much went to bed. It was my first day of feeling queasy and all I could eat was mashed potatoes at lunch and plain pancakes for dinner. I didn’t even put syrup on the whole pancake.


Wednesday 3/18:
Tim drove me to work again on Wednesday. I’m just SO tired in the morning and its nice being able to relax. I have been congested since at least Wednesday and that’s getting annoying too. I’m not sleeping well. I have been waking up around 5 am and then tossing and turning until it’s time to get up for real. After work, Tim picked me up and we went out couch shopping. We went to Haynes and the Room Store Discount Outlet. We found a bunch of couches at Haynes that would work, but nothing we really loved. Then at the Room Store Outlet, we found a sectional that we both liked. But, they only had 3 of 4 pieces available and we decided not to buy it if they couldn’t get the 4th piece.
After that we went to Virginia Beach and had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Yum, yum, yummy! Then we went to Chrissy’s house and saw the new place. It’s not bad. Chrissy’s house keeping leaves something to be desired, but we all knew about that anyway! Caro was totally attached to me and kept yelling for Auntie Stevie!
When we left there we headed home and I slept in the car. As soon as we got home, I went to bed.

No comments: