Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge (Days 4 & 5)



Day 4 What is the meaning behind your blog name?

This one is easy enough.  My blog URL is "teachinauntie" which is what I was when I developed my online persona.  I was teaching 4th & 5th grades at Ingleside Elementary School and I was "Auntie" to Tyler, Brianna, Ashley, and Carolynn.

The title of my blog is "Our Life In Words" because my blog is used to detail and keep memories of/from our life and daily activities.  Most of the time I write recaps of our week and update posts as the boys reach different milestones. (need to keep up with doing it for Vinnie....)  But, there's plenty of pictures in my blog too!

Day 5 Short term goals for this month & why

As of June 18, my goals for the month are:

  • Get completely caught up on the challenge & then keep up
    • I have this goal because I really want to make this challenge work, but if I am constantly behind it won't be any fun!
  • Get all the laundry in the house put away/clean simultaneously
    • This goal really drives my husband crazy, so I need to get caught up & then he'll stop complaining!
  • Keep the kitchen clean
    • We finally got it all clean and neat and organized & I need to work to keep it that way!
  • Finish my custom orders for Gina & Sabrina
    • I have got to make sewing for MamaGoetsch's Creations a priority so I can keep up the business. :)  These two projects have been sitting for a while, so I'd like to get them gone so I can move on & get some new work! 

No comments: