Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 25



Ideal day of me time....    

I'll interpret this post to mean if I had absolutely no other responsibilities how would I spend my day?

I'd sleep in...as long as I needed to feel RESTED.

Then, I'd shower and soak in the bathtub.  I might paint my finger & toe nails or go get a mani/pedi.

I'd have a good book to enjoy while eating a yummy breakfast and a massage before lunch.

I'd eat a lunch of my favorite foods, crab cakes, crab dip (from Cheeseburger in Paradise), with german chocolate cake for dessert.

I'd spend the afternoon sewing or blogging or crafting in some way & then have an easy dinner delivered, something like Chinese or pizza.

If there was any time left before bed I'd sew some more & then read in bed or watch a Netflix show until I fell asleep.


No comments: