Monday, September 14, 2009

Work

Well, I had a good day today! 

It was my first official substitute teaching job at Crossroads Elementary School.  I actually had butterflies this morning & couldn't eat breakfast! 

I got there at 8:00 am and got checked in.  The teacher I was subbing for is very neat & organized & left nice plans layed out for me! 

I had an hour to kill before any kids showed up, so I worked on Girl Scouts stuff & explored the school. 

The day went well, the kids weren't overly bad or good and I didn't have any contractions or feel bad at all!  I even ate enough of my yucky soup at lunch-time that I didn't get hungry! 

I talked to mom on my car ride home & I need to go cook dinner now, but just thought I'd post to say, I defintely DO NOT miss teaching & don't regret quitting at all! 

Hee hee....