Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Special Gift from Mandy

So, if you know me at all, then you know that Tim and I are flat broke, because I shouldn't have quit my job.  Oh, we don't regret it, and honestly it was the BEST decision, because we wouldn't have been able to stay afloat during my maternity leave & I'd have been sick as a dog working in my 3rd trimester.  BUT, financially, we are making HUGE adjustments because of it.
So, anyway, one of the things we really wanted to do but weren't going to be able to, was paint Luke's nursery. 
While we were away, Amanda went out and bought baby blue paint & used some tan paint she had to paint 99% of our nursery!  Chrissy was supposed to finish it up while we were gone, but didn't get it done until yesterday evening. 
It's amazing & perfect & we're so happy that Luke's room is adorable & JUST for him now!  Yay! 
Obviously it's got Chrissy's and Carolynn's things in it, but we love it.  Enjoy!

No comments: