Friday, July 16, 2010

Aloha Friday!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kailani at An Island Life started Aloha Fridays in order to take it easy with posting too.It's easy to play along. I ask a simple question and you give a simple answer!After you answer my question, post a question on your own blog and leave your link over at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


My question this week is:
Do you have a favorite memory from your birthdays as a child, if so, please elaborate?  


If not, have you done something to help make your children's birthdays memorable?  


And I'm playing along with....
Melanie from Smellyann Strikes Again (and Fishing and  Wishing)


"Would you ever do something like this 


to your car??"

Well, sort of.  Tim and I have actually looked into getting our car "wrapped"--as in putting giant decals designed to fit our car specifically on it...for pay from companies that want "traveling billboards".  The last time we checked there weren't any local companies, but I've seen more 'wrapped' cars lately, so maybe someone is doing it here now.  

First up--answer my question as a comment to this thread, then head over to Melanie's blog to share your answer to her question!!

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Hey, Dude, thanks for the linky love! ;D

I can't think of a single great memory from my birthdays as a child... for my own kids, I just try to make it special and unique for them. My favorite thing is hearing ChloĆ« say - each time, no matter what we do - "That was the best birthday ever!" ♥