Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blog Award--The Versatile Blogger


Big thanks to my friend Ameya, from Wonder & Wander for awarding my blog & I "The Versatile Blogger" award.

The Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.


2. Share seven things about yourself.

a) I'm a natural leader...and sometimes it gets me into trouble!
b) I love my son to pieces and right now just about everything I do revolves around him!
c) I'm committed to raising my son naturally, despite constant conflict with my family.
d) I eat Reese's candy bars even though Luke is allergic to the milk & soy in them....I just can't give them up!
e) I love to swim & one of my favorite sensations is being underwater.
f) I have 2 big dogs and they drive me bonkers!
g) I love to read and will read just about anything!


3. Pass this award along to fifteen (or 3) bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!

My 15Fab New Finds are as follows
Melanie from Fishing & Wishing
Jessica from Happy Together
Kiranda from Welcome to Mommyhood

Enjoy!