Saturday, July 18, 2009

Update Post 1

Saturday July 11, 2009
Saturday I slept in. Amanda and I went to the craft store and bought some stuff for working on the invitations. Tim and I went to Virginia Beach and waited on Beth to get home. Then we all went to Taco Bell. After dinner at Taco Bell Tim and I went home. I don’t remember much, this is what I have on my chit-chat thread from Diaper Swappers!

Sunday July 12, 2009
Sunday Tim got up and went to the 8:30 service at church, he had to run sound. I made it to church in time for the 9:45 service, for which I was the liturgist. After church we went to WaWa to get some chocolate milk. I was seriously craving some milk & we didn’t have any!
Then we went to Toys R Us. We wandered all over looking for something for Carolynn’s birthday.
When we left TRU we went to CiCi’s across the street for lunch with the Johnson’s. It was their treat, which was nice. We sat and visited for a long time with them.
After lunch, we headed to Wal-Mart to get a bunch of stuff. We got a gift for Loren, cups for the house and a few other things. Then we headed (tired as all get out) over to Tom and Peggy’s house. There we waited several hours for Beth to get home.
Right about the time they started cooking dinner, Mandy called. There had been tornado damage at her apartment complex & she needed to go in and help with surveying the damage & do what bosses do. The only problem was she had Grayson and Spencer and didn’t want to leave them home alone with J.C.
So, Tim and I went to the church and picked up the truck and then I headed out to Amanda’s house. Tim stayed behind to finish celebrating Loren’s birthday and to eat dinner.
I got home around 8:30 and Tim was right behind me with all of Chrissy’s kids.
We got everyone settled and a bunch of stuff moved around in the house & then we sent the kids to bed.

No comments: