Monday, July 27, 2009

Morning Sickness

Well, here's a FUN update for ya!

My morning sickness is back. I'm not 100% sure when it started but if I'm truly honest with myself I'm going to go with about 2 weeks ago.

I thought it was just because my belly is all kinds of squished that I couldn't/didn't feel like eating big/decent meals...but within the last 4-5 days I've noticed that gaggy feeling when I'm trying to force myself to eat.

I just took another Zofran & called in my refill for it (because I only have 1 left) and I'm hoping that it helps. I got dehyrdated yesterday & that hasn't happened in a while. I was seeing spots for a bit this morning too, but I guzzled some water/tea and took a tylenol & away they went.

I also had a migraine last night that I had to take a couple tylenol for.

So, morning sickness & not eating are REALLY bad right now. I've got to put on or at least maintain my weight for my next appointment & I can barely eat.

I've been up since 8:30 & all I've had is rice krispy treats. Someone come FORCE food down my throat. Maybe I'll run out & get some McD's w/ the last few dollars cash I have. I bet I could eat that!

Anyway, I just wanted to get this on here, so I can make sure it goes in the baby book.

No comments: