Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amazing game!

Here's my quick update about my Sims 3 life!

I spent most of the first night "Creating" Tim and I. Tim's Sim looks a lot like him! Mine looks somewhat like me but the face is off a bit & the boobs aren't proportionally correct.

Then I got to work playing the game! I did cheat a little, with the motherlode code & so far I've gotten a total of $100,000 through cheating! I HAD to though. The first time I was getting ready to have our second kid & we only had $43 in the bank! Then the next time I had TRIPLETS and didn't have enough money for an expansion! So, both cheats were warranted.

So far in the game Tim and I started as "young adults" and have aged to adults. We have 6 children (totally not going to happen in real life, ya'll!) They are: Mirabelle (teen), Isaac Wayne (kid), Caden (kid), and Bartholomew (newborn), Sullivan (newborn), and Ian Nicholas (newborn)...the last three are triplets. Tim and I were both on fertility meds & I used a game-play tip to increase the chances of multiples. (It's a VERY lifelike game!)

We have lots of different traits, though when I get to pick the traits for the kids, I try to make sure they have at least one trait in common with another household member. The kids are all pretty well-off and Tim is moving right up the business career track. I'm a stay-at-home mom, my dream come true! I am good at cooking & fixing/upgrading things around the house. People around town even send me things & ask me to upgrade or repair them!

Overall, I'm VERY impressed! I've found one little bug so far, that worked itself out so it's ok. When my Sim got pregnant with the triplets it was on the same day that she was supposed to age up to adult...BUT, she got stuck as a young adult & couldn't age until after she brought the babies home. (in a moses basket mind you!) The design aspects of the game are SO fun and exciting and I am LOVING making my whole house matchy-matchy.

My house started out as a tiny, two bedroom, starter home, and now has let me see....5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large dining room, a large living room, and plenty of open space. There is an impressive playground in the back yard for the kids & we own all the fixings to throw "EPIC" parties on a regular occasion!

Anyway, I'm LOVING playing the Sims 3 and I'm sorry if it keeps me from blogging, browsing DS, Ovusoft, or Google Reader! (There's even an impressive & quite active Sims 3 FORUM!)

Toodles, I'm off to bed b/c I have to work tomorrow!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, that sounds like fun! :D

Chicke3 said...

Hey I know the last few weeks of school can be nuts, but I want to stop by and say hello! Hope all is well and I'll be praying for an easy last week for you!

janelle said...

OMG! I LOVE the Sims 3! I bought it the day it released. I like to use the motherlode cheat too *evil laughter*! It's so much better than the Sims 2, they really exceeded my expectations with it. I won't be playing much more though. Too bad there's no motherlode chead for real life, lol!