Thursday, May 7, 2009

Maternity Swimwear

OMG. Maternity swimwear is hard enough...then add in that I'm "plus sized" and it's a battle that doesn't look good! I think I found an acceptable solution at Target & one at Motherhood. I don't know how much I'll even be swimming this summer but I want a suit, just in case!

Since we are now planning a trip to D.C. on June 14, which could involve swimming, if Mom and Dad get a hotel room, I'll need one pretty soon & that'll last me from about 20 weeks to 32 weeks. (That's a lot of growing!)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Smellyann said...

I was your size when I was pregnant, and I got my awesome tankini at Motherhood. I loved it, it worked great and was really cute, too! Good luck!

Smellyann said...

PS I don't think we're going to OBX this weekend after all. Maybe next or the week after that. Or maybe we will, I don't know yet. LOL!