Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Names!

Hey Folks,
Tim and I have been talking about baby names again! Yay! We have lots of new ones added to our BabyNames.com page. Please click the link to the right & vote for your favorite names. It's a thumbs up or down page, so you can just say which ones you hate & which you like!

Right now the names include:

Boys: (middle name Wayne)

Caden (Cade)
Lucas (Luke or Luca)
Vincent (Vince, Vinny, Vin)
Benjamin (Ben, Benny, Benji)
Ian
Isaac (Zack)

Girls: (no solid middle name choice, though we both like Claire and Rose)

Jacqueline (Jacquie)
Audrey
Mirabelle (Mira, Belle) Pronounced Mee-ra-belle
Lorraine (Lori, Raine)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

I just can't get down with Wayne. I don't get why you don't use Timothy and not Wayne?? I do like Isaac, though I accidentally gave it a thumbs-down. If you use Jacqueline, please don't go by Jackie! I hate that name so much, even though we have called Jack that forever! LOL And I'm not afraid to say I don't like the name Robert William either, but I let hubs decide that one... ;P